Wednesday, April 15, 2009

There’s been nothing really worthwhile written on this blog


There’s been nothing really worthwhile written on this blog.. For now only a place-holder for pains and feelings that was felt and relived a million fold.

Just remember me when I am gone, not for the illusion I had caused in her life, not for the person who could not be, the way

I wanted her to be. But for someone, who truly loved once and that was for ever. For someone, I could not see her around,

hear her around. Those were the perfect days, when she could just spend the whole day just by talking to me.. waiting for my

call or I was waiting for her call. Every minuts were like days.

Remember me for not what I could be, remember me for the fights that made you hate me every while. Remember me like some one

who could go to any extreme if you could have find in the end. I could fight with anyone if you could just chose to be my

friend, broken amends. Look for me when I am gone, for you would miss me, the sound of two syllables, that meant the life to

be. And I will wait for you, till you could remember me for what I could not hold and what I ended up in shreds.

I am sorry. This is all come from my mind....