Thursday, February 19, 2009

Life around me evolves as a script...



Ahh… loads of stuffs to write and a much more to express !!!Lot of things are striking to my mind...I’m unable to decide what to write first and what next ! Don't know from where I should start???
I just came across this exciting thought. I am composing this post with some random thoughts....Can someone call it to be fishy...
There is a set of laws that govern our state of mind...I have seen several transformations in my life. Few of them have been quite remarkable! I feel as if I have transformed from a rigid, foresighted chap to an illusionist! Plans seems to be passive, life seems to have become dormant. What happens is not what I plan up for and the outlines I speculate actually takes the back seat! Then, there have been certain aspects of life I have been thinking about. But until today, not a single task has been accomplished. I am unable to decide if quiting somethings and some people out of my life would actually help me in one or more ways. May be I am reluctant to take that Or whatever it is, its painful.
I admire things a lot... I am not too keen to write but with the kind of lifestyle I’ve been following for the past few months, I suppose, I’m in a right position to describe what we do all day long; more precisely, how do we get along with it when we are in ????kind of situation(u are guessing the right situation of life)...
Life around me evolves as a script...I am! I may not be very happy saying this but I’m not regretting either. Past few days have seen me struggling to stay away from the sentimental thoughts of life...Well these sentiments have been taking my time....I am not sure how many would be in the same state as I ?!?

Chinni...